The M-200i being part of the V-Mixer family means it has award-winning sound quality, operation and expandability – all condensed into a compact body. It is a V-Mixer with 24 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs and stereo digital output (AES/EBU) all built-in to the main unit. It's ready to perform, out of the box. The M-200i is a part of the V-Mixer lineup which includes the M-480, M-400, M-380, and the M-300.
- iPad Meets Professional Digital Mixing Console
- Cutting edge hybrid surface that combines an iPad with a physical controller
- All functions required for high-end live audio production are included.
- Highly flexible performance regardless of your operational preferences.
- Internal or remote head amp circuitry is digitally controlled for full recall.
- 24x12 Analog I/O that is easily expanded with REAC.
- Discrete design of high-grade head amp circuit. Instantly save/recall all parameters.
- Equipped with four versatile multi-effect processors. No need for outboard gear.
- Effect Type
- Four 31-band graphic EQs - crucial for fine sound correction.
- Built-in USB memory recorder for Uncompressed WAV recording.
- The compelling convenience and effectiveness of remote control operation.