Introducing the installation-dedicated C Series from Lab.gruppen. Lab.gruppen’s hallmark, tour-honed design philosophies are now available with innovative feature sets that are tailor-made for the fixed installation market. The flexible C Series of four-channel and eight-channel amplifiers (now expanded with the new C 88:4 — click on the tab above for more information) couple a space saving power-to-size ratio and high channel density to superb sound quality, continuous reliability, and a comprehensive six-year warranty. C Series amplifiers can be specified with full confidence in any type and size of sound installation.
All models include facilities for the individual adjustment of maximum voltage peak output and gain per channel, as well as bridge-mode operation selectable per channel pair. Advanced NomadLink® networking with remote monitoring and control facilities comes as standard.
- Tailored to installation applications
- Nine unique models
- Wide ranging power outputs from 125 to 2200 W per channel
- Exclusive VPL™ (Voltage Peak Limiter) matches channel output to load
- Bridgeable in channel pairs
- Network monitoring and control via NomadLink® and DeviceControl software (NLB 60E required)
- Low-Z (2-16 ohms) or High-Z (70 V or 100 V) output selectable per channel
- Selectable input gain
- Craftsman-built in Kungsbacka, Sweden
(08) 71088 333 0903 955 115